Users Online Now: 1,398 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 165,521
Pageviews Today: 306,807Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,353
03:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject enki and enlil who do you choose?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message enki created man without the consent of anu or the councel of gods and if he did get the ok to do so enlil desided to kill us all, so we were illigal aliens to begin with ,i guess we were meant to slowly evolve here and not be tamperd with but he did tamper with us and aparently after man was made the followers of enki had sex with human woman and then it made children and these children were not very nice people they were to be called sinners in every way posible doing as they pleased, so then enlil destroyed them in the flood in a very evil way and very cruel maybe for the best but enki again against his orders helped a few mne live ,being noah and a few others like noahs family , then enlil finds out and he wants to kill his brother but doesnt and some how an or anu accepts these set of family humans ,the people of noah. so is enki the bad guy or enlil or both? is enlil yawhee? any feed back ,i think they were both nego maniacs and very scarey but being a man and human i fthis is true then i would side with enki i have no other choice , but are any of these gods like buddha or christ? no not at all they are very jelous mean gods and capable of anything .so far enkis the one we will side with but doesnt it seem likely he is called a serpent in the garden and enkis realy the one that told adam and eve to eat ,that they will not die and they didnt die ,at least not the way god said they would ,instead even god says what shall we do ,for man has eaten of the tree and his eyes are open and he now knows what god knows? so the serpent was therefore telling the truth AND GOD WAS LIEING ,WAS THAT GOD ENLIL? AND THE SERPENT ENKI? ANY FEED BACK?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP