Users Online Now: 2,273 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,434,983
Pageviews Today: 2,394,860Threads Today: 964Posts Today: 17,078
10:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lucid Dreaming becoming more prevelant (Sleep Paralysis increasing as well)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Over the last year I've had more lucid dreams as a whole. However, in the last few months it seems it's very easy to find myself aware that I'm in a dream, and it's never because I "see" something that tips me off. It's like a really random awareness that just comes outta nowhere -- "I'm dreaming right now."

In the last few days, while I have done this to some extent before, I'm taking it to another level. I've been acting on this, and when I make that declaration when sleeping / realize it's a dream, I start experimenting. There was a ledge in the dream, and I knew it was impossible to die, so I just sorta jumped down. I fell for awhile, but I landed and it was really quite fun. Then last night I had a dream which provoked this topic.

In the dream I'm outside my house, I realize I'm dreaming, and the next thoughts that occur are very specific. I remember them EXTREMELY clearly -- I actually remember this part of the dream very easily in general. I told myself to focus, to try and act upon the realization. Normally, I just sorta vaguely act upon it, maybe doing something like jumping really high but that's about it. This time I wanted to focus, so I just said FOCUS really loudly, placing my hands in front of my face, and the vision in front of my face became temporarily blurred. It was like something zoomed in really closely, and then all was clear.

I decided to just do something that I know would kill me / would be impossible in real life. I jumped in the sky, and then I began to swing from these power lines, and unrealistically a bunch more power lines appeared, and I kept swinging from them. I wanted to jump all the way to these mountains far beyond my house, and I eventually made it. All the while I was jumping absurdly high, practically flying -- very un-natural physics/gravity. I ended up in some grass, and that's as far as the lucid dream went -- beyond that I may have awoken or the dream may have resumed.

I want tips to CONTROL my lucid dreams once I have them. I want to take them to the next level. I want to be able to imagine whatever I want, go anywhere I want, do whatever I want within them EASILY. Does anyone have any tips?

(oh, also, been having sleep paralysis more lately)

Also, has anyone had an increase in lucid dreams rather naturally without anything really aiding them?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP