Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 653,235
Pageviews Today: 1,139,183Threads Today: 479Posts Today: 8,019
01:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who else thinks some Hollywood actors, actually are CIA covert agents??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone familiar with Laurel Canyon conspiracy, knows that the '60s LA artistic hippie scene was a CIA/MK-ULTRA front, that many artists like Jim Morrison, Frank Zappa, Joni Mitchell had tight (bloodline) ties with US military intell and so.
Thus, it's not hard to figure out that some actors of the current generation of Hollywood, look like programmed undercover agents or assets. I've seen some patterns in spy movies suggesting that these guys may be more than simple actors:

Have you noticed how Tom Cruise is familiar and has lots of skills with both fire and white weapons?? He has skills with martial fight, he pilots planes and he doesn't use stuntmen in his movies. I've read some serious articles pointing him as a CIA covert agent:

[link to emptywheel.firedoglake.com]
[link to www.scoop.co.nz]

Not to mention that the physical similarity between Cruise and the nazi Col. Claus von Stauffenberg, is just WTF??

IMAGE ( [link to cdn.buzznet.com] )

The fight scenes of Matt Damon in the Bourne trilogy, look like he's just acting or look like he's actually unleashing military training??

George Clooney is a serious case here. In "Syriana" he actually speaks Farsi and a couple of other Arab idioms. C'mon... We aren't talking about an actor speaking French or Spanish. How many NON ARAB actors can fluently speak 2 or 3 Arab idioms??
You guys know that Clooney is the man of U.N. in Sudan. Google has provided a satellite for his bureau in Africa and the collected data is analyzed by Harvard University.
Does it look like an acting career??

[link to www.alarabiya.net]

The actor Don Cheadle seriously caught my attention in "Traitor" by the same reason: He plays a covert anti-terrorist CIA agent and he totally speaks Arab and seems quite familiar with Middle East. I also have seen him speaking fluently Chinese and fighting Kung Fu in a small role in "The Rush Hour 2". Again, it doesn't like acting, but actual military intell training.

I see no surprise if these guys are CIA operatives hidden in plain sight. They can easily get in and get out of any country, under filming cover-up.

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP