Users Online Now: 2,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 788,037
Pageviews Today: 1,391,503Threads Today: 589Posts Today: 10,193
04:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Steven Tyler Reveals He Practiced Sex Magick As Taught By Aleister Crowley
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As revealed in his new memoir, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith practiced sex magick according to the teachings of Aleister Crowley. We’d like to thank the estimable Mr. Tyler for helping to draw attention to Aleister Crowley in the lead-up to the 2012 election.

As Vanity Fair describes it (you don’t think we actually read the book do you?) in their feature, “Top 10 Revelations in Steven Tyler’s Memoir, Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?” :

“If early Aerosmith songs like ‘Mama Kin’ make you all tingly (as they should), it may be thanks to the Great Beast himself, Mr. Aleister Crowley. ‘I’ve practiced Crowley Magick so I know it works,’ Tyler writes of channeling the power of the mutual orgasm to achieve wider goals. ‘I’m not saying that every girl I slept with came at the same time or that I asked her to pray for the same thing I was praying for; namely that Aerosmith would become the greatest American band.’”

We’re not going to say here that Steven Tyler just wanted Aerosmith to be the next Led Zeppelin, or that he was aping Jimmy Page. After all, as Crowley emphatically pointed out throughout his life, the Law, and Magick, is for all.

“Note also, pray thee, this word: ‘The Law is for all.’ Do not therefore ‘select suitable persons’ in thy worldly wisdom; preach openly the Law to all men.”

As a side note, it’s great to see Aleister Crowley’s name once again gracing the pages of Vanity Fair. Crowley contributed regularly to Vanity Fair in 1915.

Steven Tyler joins the ranks of Russell Brand, Jay-Z, and Kevin Jonas with their recent promotion of Aleister Crowley, and Mr. Tyler draws special attention to Crowley’s use of sexual magick. This can only be of great benefit to the campaign in appealing to the youth vote. We are deeply grateful to Steven Tyler for his efforts.

[link to ac2012.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP