Users Online Now: 1,696 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 410,110
Pageviews Today: 662,606Threads Today: 216Posts Today: 4,017
08:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AXIS – ALIEN ORACLE OF DOOM DICUSSES THE PREPARATIONS FOR THE HARVESTING OF HUMANS BY ALIENS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLP

Why is it that within the last ten years there is a global epedemic of grotesque obesity? The answer seems almost self-evident to me.

I am personally so saddened when I walk down the street and see 80% - 90% of all humans looking like miserable fat pigs. We have all heard it is not there fault, and have been informed there is really no correlation between how much food you stuff down your throat and the size of your monstrously huge gut and ass. Many are so gorged they cannot even walk, or even bend over. I call them human sausage balls out of heartfelt sympathy. What is this horrendous epidemic of fat all about? If it is not how much food you eat, it has to be something else.

Apparently the human species is being programmed to bulk up like hogs for market. A certain gene has been turned on. The word harvest comes to mind. It will be utterly shocking when the round up begins and all the “righteous” are picked up and instead of meeting some bearded middle eastern mythos-freak they will be greeted with meat hooks and huge rendering vat for that "feast" they ae always talking about.

At this time the total human bio-mass is 332.9 million tons. When it hits 333 they are coming. That will be soon. Some might ask would an alien species really do that? Well they planted the crop a long time ago. Why not? Would you walk a mile for an unlimited supply of delicious steaks? Apparently these aliens like a little radiation in their meat as a seasoning, much like humans like a little A-1 on the Sirloin.

For those interested AXISDOMITRON offers a solution in the form of a special diet, but unfortunately you have to become an alien transgenic for it to work. That can be found here: [link to www.axisdomitron.com] in Section 5. Maintenance.

Thank you for the well reasoned comments, in advance.

SETEKH

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP