Users Online Now: 2,069 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,106,379
Pageviews Today: 2,784,036Threads Today: 612Posts Today: 12,615
08:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Minnesota Needs Sharia Law!!-Too many cruel and mean people!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I lived in Minnesota for 3 years. I can tell you there are too many Jerks in Minnesota. People are cold and cruel. I am overjoy to find out that Minnesota is becoming Islamic. Minnesotans need Sharia Law. I would love to see a Minnesotan get their head chop off for violating Sharia law. They need it up there. Praise the Presidents who are Illuminati members for bringing them in!!!

I also wrote:
There are too many Jerks in America. We need a New World Order. I love the high unemployment rate, slow death of the dollar, police state, natural disaster, etc. America deserves it. I think Obama is the greatest president we ever had. America needs the New World Order.
Why neighbors do not talk to each other? They afraid that their neighbor is a Jerk who will ruin their lives.
Jerks is the reason why we have 50% or more divorce. Jerks are the reason why the marriage rate among women is very low, 42%.
I do not trust the American people because too many Jerks. I love the idea that TSA groping at the high school prom. I cannot trust the America people because there are too many Jerks. A jerk may take a gun and start shooting. TSA groping is GOOD because it prevent Jerks from taking a gun and doing a random shooting.
I wish the TSA will grope in every public event. This make me feel secure knowing no Jerk will open fire with a gun.
The US Constitution is an outdated document. It was written at a time that the problem of Jerks was minim.
The framers when writing the US Constitution did not envision the problem of too many Jerks in Generation X and Y. To deal with the problem of Jerks, the US Constitution needs to be trashed.
I am glad that majority of Americans are NOT waking up to the New World Order. I am over joy knowing majority of Americans are asleep to the New World Order Conspiracy.

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News