Users Online Now: 1,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 48,817
Pageviews Today: 88,720Threads Today: 42Posts Today: 455
12:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So we have been together for a year. He is a corporate lawyer working at one of the biggest law firms in the state. About once a month he goes on a "business" trip. He is not much of a drinker and the other day I discovered a new drink called a Snow Shoe were you mix 101 Wild Turkey with Peppermint Schnapps. It goes down like lemonade and he got really drunk without even knowing it. Next thing he is having a conversation with people I have never heard of and keeps talking about how great the NWO will be. He went on talking for almost six hours and I recorded it. Lots and lots of info about plans, different politicians who are members as well as some bankers we know and other stuff that made no sense at all. He said it was awesome when he became an Illuminati.

He doesn't know I made the recording but I really don't understand a lot of things he talked about. Who can I let listen to this so they can explain it to me?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP