Users Online Now: 1,536 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 383,207
Pageviews Today: 602,271Threads Today: 224Posts Today: 3,718
06:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Conversational Hypnosis, Does anyone here have experience with Hypnosis?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message He pays for everything with white paper.

Classic!

Ever jam out to one of your favorite songs on the radio while driving on the freeway and miss your exit?

If you said yes, then you can be hypnotized. Thats the beginning of a nice alpha trance. In alpha, brainwaves slow down to between 8 to 12 cycles per second and make it easier for suggestions to be implanted subconsciously.

i got into Hypnosis about 5 years ago and have been having fun with it since.

Read several books on the subject and was impressed with how easy it is to get someone into a trance like state.

Then i started to research Conversational Hypnosis and Instant Hypnosis.

One of my favorite Teachers is Igor Ledochowski.

Purchased his course on "How to Master Conversational Hypnosis"

You would be surprised at how many people actually do conversational hypnosis and don't even realize it.

Everything on T.V. is bombarded with Hypnosis techniques, NLP, subliminal programming. It's fun to sit back and watch when you know what's going on.

Dentists and Doctors use conversational hypnosis when they work on their patients.

Many Politicians are experts in Hypnosis and NLP.

Something else i learned is how to spot what someone is thinking, hearing or feeling when you ask them a question based on their eye movements and body language.

Does anyone else practice hypnosis? Self-Hypnosis or been Hypnotized?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP