Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,875,165
Pageviews Today: 2,771,509Threads Today: 756Posts Today: 15,750
10:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AXIS – ORACLE OF DOOM – DRAGON OF DARKNESS SEEKS SCARLET WHORE OF BABYLON
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message AXIS – ORACLE OF DOOM – DRAGON OF DARKNESS SEEKS SCRALET WHORE OF BABYLON

GLP

This is going to be esoteric and classic arcana tonight so brace yourself. I actually was going to discuss the New World Fiefdom plan for subjugating humans, but that seems pointless since you will never rise to stop it, so instead I am just going to run a pseudo-personal ad for a cyber soul mate as a sick joke. GLP seems like a great place to do that. I know there are millions of females that hit this site. So here goes.

“Hi. I am worthless brain damaged Multiple Sclerosis cripple in advanced stages that has nothing in his future but pain, deformity, and death. I am also a failed artist and an alcoholic. But I am a born occultist and believe myself to be an underworld god with a powerful destiny. I have a heart of darkness and I have no feelings for anyone and I am only concerned about myself, and no one else. Please comment if you are a female and interested in a meaningless cyber world only relationship. I say cyber world only because I want to be able to shut you off at will, with one click. And that relationship will be confined to GLP.”

So how is that guys? Do you think it will work?

You might be in for a big surprise. And please all you overly serious ones remember this is just humor, albeit of a rather dark nature.

SETEKH
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.axisdomitron.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP