Users Online Now: 1,162 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 119,174
Pageviews Today: 203,567Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,024
02:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The definitive Charles Manson support thread. Philosopher or Madman? MK Ultra OP? Why he should be in a mental health clinic and NOT prison!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am going to get some flak for this, which is expected. I ask though that you please read through my opinion thoroughly at what I am proposing. Shill support = 0% for this one.

Charles Manson - Is he a philosopher or really a madman as the media has portrayed him to be?

To me, he is the original "Man in the Mirror" and I think he is brilliant.

First listen unbiased to him speaking about TPTB decades before many of you were even born...

Manson should have never been sent to prison. He never commited the act of MURDER at all. That was proven.

Should he be locked up in a mental facility for the rest of his life? Absolutely. He has obvious mental instabilities and a way out there fantasy view of life. He was in and out of jail since a young teenage boy, raised fatherless by his drug-addicted, prostitute of a mother.

He didn't have the best life.

Going back to the main point, he never stabbed or shot anyone. He was miles and miles away from the location sleeping. If those dumb kids could get that easily "brainwashed", get messed up on LSD, and interpret what a mentally-ill man says as to go and murder someone, then THEY should be charged with murder, which they have.

Charles Manson himself should be commited to a high security MEDICAL facility. Not locked up in chains, in a hole, and being used as an iconization of evil.

Everything you can come up with to debate me calling him evil and a murderer is complete media propoganda. In the United States of America, we listen and weigh both options then come to a conclusion. You are basing everything off of what the media has told you or hearsay.

Here is some NEW footage of him on the news talking about Obama and Global Warming, I am including this to note the interesting and messed up spin the media still portrays of him and how all their facts are wrong:

Fact: Gary Hinman owed Charles Manson money. Family member Bobby Beausoleil along with Mary Brunner and Susan Atkins went to the house of acquaintance Gary Hinman, to persuade him to turn over money. The three held the uncooperative Hinman hostage for two days, during which Manson showed up with a sword to slash his ear. After that, Beausoleil stabbed Hinman to death.

You would be getting emotions involved and distorting facts, distoring these other 2 imaginary "students" with family members what were at the Hinman incident. Manson has admitted he did that assault in plenty of interviews, because he lives in truth and reality.

He has not, and WILL not admit he murdered ANYONE because he never pulled the trigger, never slashed anyone and killed them.

Again, do I think he should be free and trollop around in the fields? NO. He should have always been under supervised care for his obvious mental instabilities. Not treated as a double-standard where ANYONE else in his shoes would have had an average of maybe a 5-10 year sentence.

Wake up, and you do your research, go forward in time since your past is now clouded. Stop repeating lies of those who have hidden agendas with this man.

Propogation of lies run so deep, it scares me.

You can believe what the DA wants to fabricate, or you can believe it from the mouths of those involved. The basic gist goes "Charles, that guy really messed me over man, he won't give me my money he disrespected me....what should I do?" His response: "Well, do whatever you think you have to do man, then get what is yours."

...and then these tripped out young kids take what a man who says things as riddles and philosophical metaphoric statements as to kill and murder.

...and he gets charged? HE becomes the Icon of evil in the media for how long now? The boogeyman in the closet?

Little different than the rules and stipulations of an organized crime unit.

I personally thought his music was wonderful too, take a listen with an open mind and enjoy.

Charles loves music so much, that is really all he lives for. He would have loved for this thread to go out like this. Music, Astral Projection, Philosophy, Poetry, Humanism, Relationships, and a negative polarity of what you reflect onto him.

Soon, I am getting a tattoo of him being outside amongst the Air, Trees, Water and Animals (ATWA) playing guitar...being happy and free. I will post it here.

Peace to everyone.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP