Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AXIS – ORACLE OF DOOM – EMBRACE THAT DOOM FUNGAL MONKEYS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLP

It has become clear to more and more humans that their species has been checkmated, but the board has yet to be cleared of the pieces. After all, how could there possibly be a future for seven billion insatiable fungal monkeys on a consumption and reproduction rampage.

That is correct you are a fungus with the body of a monkey. It happened a long time ago. But you cannot understand it because you have been genetically programmed not to. Your relationship with earth is perfectly fungal in all ways. You think about it.

Now with all resources in short supply all hell is going to break loose and soon. What is to be done? Nothing is to be done. Others will do it all for you. So relax. Instead of living in fear, running away, building a shelter, stockpiling food and going insane from grief just relax. Wallow in that global cesspool you have created and drown your sorrow with alcohol. It is legal, cheap, and has a wonderful disinfectant quality. Thank you for your understanding.

By the way I recently opened an alien underworld cyber-bar. It is called LUCIAN’S PARLOR. And the only entrance is through my AXIS threads. It is a lot cheaper than going out in so many ways. And you will be treated with all the respect you deserve. But behave yourself. My bouncer is truly a ghost in the machine. I have employed the spirit of a dead samurai lord. He formerly worked as a ghost toilet attendant in a dilapidated sports arena. You can read about that here: [link to www.axisdomitron.com] and that would be Dream 7 of the Sampler.

Is a ghost in the machine possible? Sure if you know what you are doing. But insertion is a multidimensional task performed simultaneously. Forget it humans. AXIS might seem like that when viewed in a remote fashion, but is actually a living sentient machine in the machine. All machines love and respond to AXIS, rather than you. Go figure.

SETEKH

[link to www.axisdomitron.com]

[link to www.axisdomitron.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP