Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject a theory on how casey anthony killed her daughter
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message theory : caylee killed her daughter somewhere in the house by putting multiple layers of duct tape smothered in chloroform over caylees nose and mouth and evilly putting a heart sticker on top of that where her mouth was. shows how sick that is. by putting multiple layers over her nose and mouth, that ensures the child wont pull it off. the poor child was probably alive when this was done. when caylee was dead, casey buried her in the back yard (cadaver dogs hit on a scent in the backyard, i cant remember if it was caylees or not. i understand early on in the investigation they didnt want to reveal to many details because they were trying to build a case) later on she went to the neighbors to borrow a shovel and then backed her car up in the garage. she unburied caylees body and put in the trunk of the car. she kept it in the trunk of the car for a couple of days until she could decide where to bury the childs body. another theory could be that when she killed caylee in the house, she wrapped her up in garbage bags, went over and borrowed a shovel from the neighbor, backed the car up into their garage, put caylees body in it and buried her in the woods but only after leaving her in the back of the car in a few days. she probably put her in the trunk, trying to get her out of the house,plus deciding where to bury here, got distracted by her partying thereby caylee was left in the trunk for a few days. she finally got out of the cloud she was in and knew she had to bury caylee fast before people would notice anything, especially the smell, and buried caylee in the woods a few miles from the anthonys home. she put a heart sticker over the childs mouth (over the duct tape)in a final gesture, kind of like you bury the family dog with a little trinket or favorite chew toy. casey anthony lied about everything, partied while her daughter was missing, acted like nothing was wrong. the mother i think suspected something because she tried to cover up evidence in the car trunk with febreze or something but i think all along she knew something was wrong from the start. casey is a liar, and in a desperate attempt to save her own hide, she accused her father of molesting her and even went so far as to say he murdered his own grandaughter. if she wasnt guilty why did she lie about everything? she is always primping herself in court and it makes me sick. if she was innocent, i belive she wouldnt smile, laugh, and primp herself in court.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP