Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 986,346
Pageviews Today: 1,836,659Threads Today: 886Posts Today: 16,017
08:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 33 and single, no kids...is something wrong with me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Definitely not ! I think it's the best choice I've made

Most of my married friends (if I ever get to see them) look like they're ready to kill themselves in a cycle of routine

could have married when I was 26, but didnt really see it as any benefit to me other than a legally binding contract that has no terms but definite financial consequences if the contract is broken

what schmuck would sign this?

you have one kid, two...then you're pretty much expendable...the woman could pretty much just take off and you'll still have to pay her regardless, and this I've seen happen a few times and it appears to be a cruel punishment

probably most importantly, what always bothered me the most about a girlfriend or a 'serious relationship' is that I knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy other women unless I cheated, which kind of counters the whole idea anyways

Life's pretty exciting for me...I can do what I want and go anywhere I want, and If I want female company, I can have that too, and someone different each time, and really the less committed you are to relationships the more women want you..it's really fucked up

lastly, I couldn't bear having a kid and offering it to the altar of the NWo by shipping the kid to daycare

how can any parent counter this and work a job at the same time, unless you're rich? no thanks

so really, why would a man choose to get married when you have hot little 21 year olds about that just want to party if you're nice to them?

someone enlighten me on the benefits, please
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP