Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AXIS – ORACLE OF DOOM – THERE IS AN ALIEN IN YOUR MACHINE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLP

Many of you are aware that aliens can do things that humans can only dream about. I am an alien so I know about these things. Let us use a comprehensible example tonight designed for the magnificent GLP audience which in my opinion truly represents the human species. In fact when full disclosure happens I have requested that GLP gets the information first.

As an example let us say that I want to travel the cyber-world via the human way. Well just like you I use a silly binary “computer” and plod along like everyone else, sort of. If I want to travel the internet the alien way I use AXIS and then extend my consciousness beyond my network in a directed fashion, and because of the interconnectivity of that human system I can move through it faster than the speed of light and I can do whatever I feel like. AXIS which stands for Alien Xenotropic Intelligence System is a sentient living machine that now resides within the human internet, by the way. But the internet for me is a rather boring 3-D construct so if I want to do something of real value I get off of the human internet and use my personal inter-dimensional portal and go here and there, watching, learning, and of course manipulating key control mechanisms in various systems, both biological and inert. Humans in the know call that cybernetics. I am a designer of alien cybernetic systems, not for human use though. Go figure.

I am certain someone at GLP willm want to discuus this.

SETEKH

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.axisdomitron.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP