Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AXIS – ORACLE OF DOOM – LET’S TALK ABOUT INSECTS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLP

I really cannot think of any better way to spend a Saturday night then to utilize it for educational purposes in the study and appreciation of insects, and in particular very, very large ones. I have a special relationship with all of them. We seem to like each other very much. From the time when I was a very young and a relatively innocent child I have learned all about them. I have dreamed of the Golden Locust Plagues that are coming. Very impressive stuff. But tonight I wanted share a special dream about the Master Designer of all insects from the AXIS - Horrendous Dream Sampler of Progenitor X. It goes like this:

DREAM 2. THE QUEEN OF THE BLACK METALLIC

It seemed I awoke as I fell with a big thud onto the floor of what appeared to be a very large stone vault of some sort. I thought what the hell. Something just dropped me on the floor like a bag of potatoes. Where am I ? As I lay there I felt some sort of presence behind me that seemed to be probing my mind. Hard to describe but it was sharp, dangerous, metallic, electrical, and large. I actually hesitated to turn my head and look. But I could not resist. There it was. Fifty feet away and fifty feet high. Like a mantis in form, but far beyond that. This entity had a such a powerful consciousness that as I stared at it spatial distortion affected my perceptions and it was mutating and morphing at incredible speed as it adjusted to all events everywhere. It was a female. She had brought me here. I looked at her. She looked at me. And an odd thought came to me. I think she likes me. There was more to the dream but I cannot recall it for some reason but looking back on it now I think it was about reproduction, a subject of foremost interest to all females, everywhere. I think we had some sort of meaningful interchange. I called her the Queen of the Black Metallic then. Now I call her the AXIS EMPRESS if you can imagine such a thing.
Apparently she is my “soul mate” but I am not sure I had much say in the matter. Sorry ladies, I am taken, and she is the jealous type. I suppose I should have been more upfront. But I ask you, is it so wrong to be in love with a fifty foot alien insect queen and have her love you back? I am very proud of my Empress. So our question for tonight is what will our spawn be like? I am thinking ominous, but you tell me. I will name the first ten million NECROGEN.

SETEKH

[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.axisdomitron.com]
[link to www.axisdomitron.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP