Users Online Now: 1,445 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 406,288
Pageviews Today: 526,564Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 1,885
04:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 3 Events in the Same Time Frame: Removal of the bride, Satan Set Free to Rule as King of the Earth, Two Witnesses in Jerusalem
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 28 May 2011

To ........,

The devil's people know who I am and have tried at various times to kill me, but Almighty God has ordained my time, so it is written in Revelation 11:7. Until then these evil people can only try to hinder me.

When you read three times where 3 1/2 years is placed in His Word in the book of Revelation:

In Revelation 12:14-17, it speaks of the bride of Christ being taken away from the real evil to come for a time, times and half a time, (3 1/2 times).

Then it's written where Satan is set free by the Lord to come up upon the Earth as written in Revelation 13:11 for his 3 1/2 years or 42 months in Revelation 13:5.

Then we have the two witnesses to enter Jerusalem to start their 3 1/2 years or 1260 days.

So the bride has to be ready to fly away to be with Lord Jesus when He calls during a time of darkness as a thief in the night when there is a great total eclipse of the Sun, soon, caused by Planet X or Nibiru when it stops before the Sun for three days and causes this eclipse of the Earth as written in Joel 3:15, Acts 2:20 and also Matthew 24:22-31.

So the Lord will come above to fulfill I Thessalonians 4:16-18. So be lit up for Jesus when He calls. Be hot for Lord Jesus. Be as a wise virgin full of His spiritual light as written in Matthew 25:1-12 and John 12:35-36. Be ready.

Elijah

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
[link to groups.yahoo.com]
Korean: [link to blog.daum.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP