Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LAURA EISENHOWER FRAUD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.canadastreetnews.co­m]
The TERRA Papers 11 start 17 18 to get missing link. President EISENHOWER worked with KROLL and the GREYS. Therefore Kavassilas and his imposter SOPHIA CHRIST Laura Eisenhower are working with the GREYS and REPTILIANS, who control the UNDERGROUND BASES in AUSTRALIA and AMERIKA. MISSING WOMEN AND CHILDREN of the LIGHT get fed to Dragonians down there. BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. BIG TIME George Kavassilas
False prophets [link to www.whale.to]

( NOTE- the reason why Robert Morning Sky took down his work- he thought I was part of the ISIS RA HORUS PYRAMID BULLSHIT that Project sCAMelot promotes. I was following HORUS DOWN UNDER KAVASSILAS to see what he was teaching. SADLY, he is the same GALACTIC FRAUD FEDERATION of NIBIRU REPTILIAN BULLSHIT that he shovelled in 2003. They were exposed then as NESARA, and they are going to be exposed now for the same MARDUK RA 3d Armageddon, 666 Beast Bribe AGENDA. )

FOURWINDS10 is NESARA. RON PAUL (SAUL(fall)) included.

jrgenius (1 week ago)
from SleepyGhost10 LAURA EISENHOWER FRAUD in my inbox
Sad woman look Bitch, I am tired of your insults and sick energy. I am an Eisenhower, he is my great-grandfather and I was identified through looking glass technologies and recruited to go to Mars, based on my connection to Sophia. Every woman is connected to her and to take that way is the very thing that is harming this planet. I celebrate all women who connect to their inner divine feminine and archetypes. . You bash me and George because of your insecurities and evil nature. Look, I used to like your work - until i looked more deeply at you… I could bash you and make a youtube video dedicated to what an awful fake i think you? are - but I am here to unite, not divide.

from SleepyGhost10 LAURA EISENHOWER FRAUD

-underground base hybrid fake! LOL! wow, you just outed yourself… clearly you have no psychic ability or are capable of discerning truth from fiction… I was born at home in a place outside of London and have pics to prove it… I truly feel sorry for your competitive nature and insecurities that you spread the filfth you do about others… you think i am a fake - well take it up with the 12 plus psychics who read me, the quantum access technologies, the? akashic records and the path i have lived and walk, and the sound technologies that took voice prints… you try hard to promote and prove yourself and feel it necessary to take down others. you are an anarchist to the NWO, but you have the same control and power issues - so really, you don’t walk the talk, you are just like them. it is nasty!

BYE BYE. YOU have been DEACTIVATED…STUPID! WHAT a Waste of Time.

WHAT a F*Kin DISTRACTION to the SOLUTION. GET OFF THE PLANet! LIZARDS! LOCUSTS! PARASITES! INTRUDERS! MURDERERS! VILE RAPISTS!

GET OUT OF THE WAY- medUSA HAS KARMA COMING BACK. So does the one eyed Transylvanian COUNT king of queers VAMPIRE ST. GERMAINE.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP