Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ** Question concerning the idea of "Twin Flames" **
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was thinking about the concept of our "Twin Flames" last night and I wanted to give you my understanding and then see if you could help me with some further insight. Ok, here's my understanding at this point.

I understand that our higher consciousness is a completely androgynous being. So, once we decided to experience this very dense physical duality, we had to split our consciousness into two separate souls, yin-yang, male-female. I believe that once we have completed this "education/game" in this dense physical reality, we then return to our "mate/partner" to become One again. We cannot experience this duality without this sacrifice. I was also given the thought that all of the other relationships we experience in this life are just "imitations" and experiences of what we really desire and that is to rejoin with our one and only true mate that most people haven't found yet. Many will not find their true mate until this 3d reality is complete and we return to the higher dimensions.

Now, a question for you all. There are conflicting ideas floating around that our Twin Flame is either experiencing this 3d reality as a human like we are. In other words, we are experiencing this reality as two separate beings, both on earth at this time. The other idea is that our "mate/partner" stays in the spiritual dimensions and assists us when we need help or when we ask for help. He/she becomes our guiding light or our guardian angel if you like. "As above, so below."

Please let me know what you think. Thanks for listening.

Peace

================================================

Ancient Greece

Aristophanes presented a story about soul-mates in The Symposium by Plato. It states that humans originally consisted of four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces, but Zeus feared their power and split them all in half, condemning them to spend their lives searching for the other half to complete them.

Theosophy

According to Theosophy, whose claims were modified by Edgar Cayce, God created androgynous souls—equally male and female. Later theories postulate that the souls split into separate genders, perhaps because they incurred karma while playing around on the Earth, or "separation from God." Over a number of reincarnations, each half seeks the other. When all karmic debt is purged, the two will fuse back together and return to the ultimate.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP