Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 454,924
Pageviews Today: 718,804Threads Today: 286Posts Today: 4,404
07:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Moving stars? or ufo? Satellites?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message hello i have been coming to this site religiously since the begining of the year. I recently signed up for an account here and i would like to ask you all a question.

Last night i was outside watching the stars as i usually do late at night here in the country. I keep seeing stationary stars then all of a sudden they take flight across the night sky. These stars will move from a dead stop skim across the sky quickly sometimes in a straight line others in jagged lines, some will even take off quickly then stop, then take off again before they disappear they will get extremely bright then instantly fade away. I have been seeing this alot this year alone. there were 4 different accounts of this happening last night alone. does anyone have an idea of what it might be? I have heard it is a satellite but i just cant seem to grasp that whole idea just by the way they move in the sky.

Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP