Users Online Now: 1,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 180,203
Pageviews Today: 302,780Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,841
04:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLEASE>.does anyone know the law! My neighbor keeps killing our cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I need some legal help. This is the second time Ive caught my neighbor shooting a cat..the first time it was mine.

This time it was someone else's, and they called the sheriff, just like I did when he shot mine.

We live in the county, so its sherifs that come to deal with this. The time he shot my cat, I called. They came..searched his house, didnt find his gun.

I knew that was bullshit..but asked the cop if it was legal for him to KILL my goddamn cat. He said no..unless he feels threatened.

So....I went down to the asshole's house..confronted him, told him he just shot one of my family, and I will see his entrails strewn about in the road..and lots of other lovely things I probably shouldnt have said..but he DID back up in his house and turned a whiter shade of pale.

Anyway, that was last year..I havent heard of any more shootings until today..and it was his next door neighbors cat this time. ( I live 4 houses up)...well sheriff came, was there all of two minutes and left..looks like this guy is getting away with murder, literally.

NO>.im not a nosey neighbor..I was out with some other neighbors and SAw HIM DO IT!~ I didnt go over to his house this time because I had a couple beers..and well..not a good thing..

What the hell can we do, legally...looks like the law isnt going to do anything. I know some of you dont give a shit that it's a cat..but my cats are my family! Other than actually shooting a flaming arrow into his roof, does any of us have a leg to stand on!!!

sick em girl!bitekittygif
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP