Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject i want to be an illuminati
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i hate most humans, i think they are rude, selfish, impolite etc.. i also think the world is full of people, this overpopulated world needs a cleaning, we need to sweep the execess of people.
actually i think being an illuminati would be a good thing since i would know all disgrace which will happen to the world, i would love to make plans to destroy most humans i would love to see nukes, famines, plagues, pain and billions of deaths.
after billions of deaths the world will be a better place to live, a new order starts, a universal language, population control etc..
no more polluition, no more rudeness, no more hunger, and no more pain because a new world order controls and organises everything to humans happiness.
ill do everything to become an illuminati and i wont give up on my dream, i am happy to find this wonderful organisation, now all my destruction wishes will come true.
i will be happy to see all glpers dead.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP