Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Now That I Really Think About It, I think I am a Shill
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm not quite sure what I'm shilling for though. Perhaps, some degree of seeking how much or little people know goes on behind the scenes in two-party politics BS.

For example, I responded to two threads this morning, one about Sarah Palin and one about Romney. Interjected info that went beyond the distractions of the headlined topics at hand:

"Many Obotard Dems are foaming at the mouth that she will run. Palin is being setup on both sides through the "trashing" of her to run, and she foams for that as well. In this regard, Palin is a cunning candidate. Did few Republicans get that Palin showed up in MA the very day that Rommey announced, stealing headlines? If Republicans, or Obotards for that matter, want to play in the big league game of two-party politics BS, they need to know it is a game."

"It's no use, most Dems or Republicans, have never even heard of "Green-e" or renewable energy credits. That a piece of paper that represents renewable energy is the next big bubble. They have no clue they are being traded in the SEC market, rather than the Futures Commodities Market as a tangible commodity, as we speak, as they ignorantly speak of such things as swaps and trades and derivatives of selling mortgages as pieces of paper rather than a tangible commodity."

Does this make me a shill that I was seeking responses or was hoping people were googling before their next response? I do need to disclose that for a pastime, I write for what many would call a libtard blog that has been at war with Obotards since 2008.

At the end of the day, maybe I only comment on the GLP two-party politics threads just to give me some subject matter to write about. Some ideas on what the working folk are not thinking about. Does that make me a shill?

Funny thing is, I only came back to lurk to see what up, and at first found motivation, some excitement, about posting on a Croptard thread. Then I said "hi" to Gabriel whom I spent much time with last summer on one of her or his threads, where we all sat around taking screen shots, discussing, sighing, and watching live cam of the horror in the Gulf.

Am I a shill or but one of the real people that one of the pinned posters this morning is seeking? No need to respond to the two-party politics BS. I am already bored with it just by writing this thread.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP