Users Online Now: 968 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 156,333
Pageviews Today: 265,310Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,730
03:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject QUESTION: If Texas Or Any Other State Were To Succeed From The Union Would You Move There And Why?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message PROPOSITION: If Texas or any other state were to actually succeed from the union would you move there ASAP?

Yes or No?

There's no taking back what you never had.
 Quoting: SmartestOne

Well, at least there was a valiant attempt made!

With the exception of the horrific institution of slavery the Confederacy fought for one of the most noble purposes on earth.

I've had the honor of speaking personally with Ron Paul on several occasions. He hated slavery but LOVED the Confederacy and what they stood for because they stood for the Constitution!

ALL Americans of ALL races, born of honor and nobility should do everything within human means to halt this flagrant usurping of not only our beloved country but of the blatant enslavement of our own humanity!

Just as in those days of old are we now faced with an even more overwhelming and horrific threat as the federal government steals, infringes and confiscates virtually ALL of our Constitutional, state and individual freedoms

The concept of a democratic republic was truly revolutionary in as much that in the entire history of the world one had never been established NOT EVEN ONCE !!!

Our Founding Fathers were absolutely brilliant.
As I mentioned before the concept of a government which was run by it's citizens and was answerable to the public had never been implemented before anywhere or at any time on earth.

The original American ideal is miraculous. With the exception of the abhorrence of the institute of slavery the Confederate States of America (True heroes of this great country in my opinion) sought to fight for the continuance of what the Founding Fathers had initially intended.
The Civil War was NOT just about slavery but about every individual states Constitutional right to govern itself.

The courage, fortitude and sacrifice of those who took part in French Revolution comes in a close second in my opinion.

As long as the person understands the TRUE history of the Civil War when Dixie is played it should emote any true Americans who still love our Constitution heart with pride, honor and tears! (Even President Lincoln loved Dixie. It was his favorite song!)

DO NOT GIVE INTO SLAVERY!

Believe it or not America was, at one time, a truly great and noble nation.

I'm sorry for those who immediately feel that they must compartmentalize, categorize, label and separate those who's views they do not completely understand. These are the things that I believe serve no common purpose other than to divide us.

A true American is not necessarily a "birther", Republican, Democrat, Neo-Con, "liberal", "conservative" or any other label one may wish to ascribe to themselves or others. One side of the isle is no different than the other side.

I do not attempt to dare speak for others. However, for myself the definition of an American Patriot is one who harkens back to the fundamental ideologies of the Constitution and Founding Fathers of this once great nation .

Regardless of you political affiliation or party allegiance only a blind human being is unable to clearly see that these ideals have been stolen out from beneath us.

If it is not already too late all Americans of honorable and courageous stock should attempt to regain the inherent freedoms we once possessed.

(Here it is with the original lyrics of the Confederacy.)

Dixie CSA Fighting Terrori

CSA Great Seal
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP