Users Online Now: 2,266 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 568,615
Pageviews Today: 982,984Threads Today: 417Posts Today: 6,913
12:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Great Magog/Gog War of Ezek. 38 Russia and China WILL invade the United States some time between 2011-2015!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I used to think it was Germany/EU who would invade America.
But many confirmations have been given to me from God Almighty and He has instructed me that it WILL be China/Russia and their allies! The war between Iran and Israel will be the start of World War 3. The war will bring Russia into a war mode and they will invade Europe first and then eventually America.

Rev. 20 NOT the Same as Ezek. 38
Some people think that the battle attempt of Rev. 20 where it mentions "Gog/Magog" is the same event as Ezekiel 38. That is NOT true. I used to think it was the same event, So I understand why and how they are confused. However there is much scripture proof that it is two different events!

-Ezek. 38:8,16 "latter days" always refers to the the time frame of the last few years, months and weeks of the Great Tribulation and surrounding timeline, NOT the time after the Resurrection.

-Ezek. 39:4, 17-20 shows GOD gives some of the bodies of the Great Magog/Gog War to the ravenous birds of Rev. 19:17-19. This is WAY before the event of Rev. 20.

-Ezek. 39:12 shows the survivors of the Great Magog/Gog War burying their dead for 7 months. The battle attempt of Rev. 20:7-10 cannot be the same event because the dead are devoured by Fire from Heaven, NOT buried nor given to the birds!

-Ezek. 39:22-25 shows the Gog/Magog war is connected with the captivity of Israel. The battle attempt of Rev. 20:7-10 does NOT result in the captivity of Israel, nor does Gog/Magog have ANY victory in Rev. 20.

-In Ezek. 38, GOD is the one that brings Magog/Gog into the Land of Israel. In Rev. 20, it is the devil that gathers the nations of the earth, (Magog/Gog).

Rev. 20:8 Gog/Magog is NOT Russia/China but rather all the nations of the earth which are in the 4 corners of the earth. This is their spiritual title. It is not a war. It is a battle attempt per the plans of the devil and is completely unsuccessful. It has a completely different purpose than the actual War of Ezek. 38. GOD brings Russia and China and all her bands (allies) into the Land of America in Ezek. 38 to show us that He is GOD and brings Judgment upon our Nation.

more [link to www.isawthelightministries.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP