Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is how cannabis ruined my life
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Bullshit, i love cannabis it hasn't done me any harm", if thats what your thinking stop, i'm not saying what happened to me happens to everyone, but i warn you of what could be not what is. It started off with alcohol my gateway drug,"Wow this is great, i'm confident i feel great","This is what drugs are like i love it", I met up with some old friends,"Try this","What","Cannabis","I don't know","Don't be a knob just try it". Peer pressure so suttle and yet so powerful."It's not working","You only smoked a little bit". That day was the beggining of the end of my life.

"Can you get some cannabis?","yeah man come out later that's £30 for an eighth","Ok"."Wow i'm fucked my body feels so heavy","bursts out laughing","told you it works","this is great". I always was brought up under the assumption that cannabis causes hallucinations, so as i was walking home that night i heard voices,"This must be the hallucinations",i didn't think anything of it.

So as you do i smoked more and more and more ounces and ounces. Guess who was paying for all the cannabis?, me!.Fate is cruel, i realised i was being used to buy cannabis, but it was too late.One day i was walking home and i thought i could hear people talking about me in their cars as they drive bye. From that point it just got worse, i thought my parents and friends were invisible aliens out to kill me i could hear them talking,"we will grab him by the balls and drag him across the floor", I was petrified. I tried to kill myself sniffing butane gas at my worst point,"The cameras are everywhere watching me",i cut a cross into my face at work because i believed the manager was a demon. I can't even begin to describe all the horrors i went through. I became withdrawn and abandoned all my friends even the goods ones.

So i went to seek help i went to a psychiatrist who put me on antipsychotic medication 5mg olanazapine, 60 mg of the antideppresent fluoxetine. I have to see 4 different mental health people week after week. My dose was raised to the maximum 20mg olanazapine. Oh that's right off one drug and onto another. Not only are these drugs physically addictive there side effects are terrible heres a quick list i have at home-
1.Weightgain
2.Sleepiness
3.Increased levels of prolactin in the blood
4.Changes in the levels of some blood cells and circulating fats
5.Increases in the levels of sugars in the blood and urine
6.Feeling more hungry
7.Dizziness
8.Restlessness
9.Tremor
10.Muscle stiffness or spasm
11.Problems with speech
12.Unusual movement
13.Constipation
14.Dry mouth
15.Rash
16.Loss of strength
17.Extreme tiredness
18.Water retention swelling of the hands, ankles or feet
19.Dizzy or faint
20.Sexual dysfunction
21.Slow heart rate
22.Make you sensitive to sunlight
23,Urinar inconsistence
24.Hair loss
25.Changes in breasts in males, such as abnormal growth
26.Allergic reaction
27.Diabetes
28.Lowering of normal body temperature.
29.Seizures
30.Fever
31.Spasms
32.Abnormal rhyyhmd of the heart
33.Sudden unexplained death
34.Blood clots
35.Severe stomach pain
36.Liver disease
37.Muscle disease
38.Prolonged and painfull erection

I tried coming of my medication, but suffered severe withdrawal, insomnia,delusions,paranoia,severe anxiety. I'm stuck with them for life. My life is over... please i beg you don't destroy your life too. This is your final warning.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP