Users Online Now: 1,955 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 987,231
Pageviews Today: 1,802,680Threads Today: 590Posts Today: 13,288
05:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gay is a fad. Don’t let anybody tell you differently.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is really a fad. Don’t let anybody tell you differently.

Homosexuals are a passing stage, a cult, a fashion, the “in thing.” If you are avant garde, you’re homosexual. Once upon a time in Greece, Athenian gays were secrets of the elite wealthy and relegated as moral leopards. But even those servants of Zeus were groupies.

Why are gays groupies? Why are Ellen DeGeneres, Rosie O’Donnell and their ilk the soup de jour? Because Gays do what religious fanatics do. They seek an unrealistic escape in Fantasyland. Religious cults like Heaven’s Gates, Jim Jones’ disciples, and even ultra-orthodox Mennonites and Chasidic, all share dream-like worlds apart from the one they live in.

Yes, like a tantruming child, if you can’t get your way or suck on the sweet tasting nipple of life, find a new life to suck on. Homosexuals are a manufactured breed of ne´r-do-wells, slothfully running away from life’s miserable hardships. Some had horrible childhoods. Some were molested. Others never had a boyfriend, never had a girlfriend; and some got teased mercilessly. And their solution? Damage Control 101: run away.

Gays bail out

Gays bail out of a sinking Titanic life before they hit the bottom and feel depressed. No depression, no disruption, no inconvenience, while the rest of us life-stress survivors battle the normal upward and downward swings of daily living. We complain, but we bounce back. Have a problem at work? You deal with it.  Overspend the credit card? Pay it up. Afraid of girls? Learn courage.

Anger does not scare us away. Anxiety is not a phobia. The everyday John Doe fights off anxiety, depression, and every other miserable mood in juggling impossible obstacles in the path of feeling good. Marriage sucks? Get counseling. Hate potatoes? Put cheese on them. The list is endless of timeless aggravations imposing frustration on you. The non-gay person does not avoid or escape these frustrations. He or she confronts them head-on, with dignity and integrity, realizing, like an assembly line, that one misery follows another one for eternity and only stops when you die.

Gays don’t buy that factoid. They believe life should be sweet and pampering, not sour and hurtful.  “Pain is the enemy,” they think, and should be healed with sedatives that neutralize and mask the pain. Lose your job? Go find a lover. Brakes need fixing on your car? Suck your boyfriend’s penis. Cures are instantaneous.

Same-sex relations are bandaids for crybabies who can’t, or won’t, or are too afraid to fix problems they created, or people created for them. Males attract males, females attract females, all because it is easier, safer, less effort, and eschews the uphill battle of making mistakes.

Gays are happy

Gays say they are happy. Of course they are. They don’t have to deal with agony.  I’m happy when I eat a piece of cheesecake. I’m also happy when I urinate. Both habits give me relief. I feel better, liberated, and momentarily better about myself. And why? Because it is fun to surrender to your urges. Hungry? Eat. Tired? Sleep. Horney? Have sex. It is fun to be a glutton. Food junkies, adrenaline-addicts, exercise maniacs—all manage to overdo gratification. That’s the gay’s Living Bible. Do what feels good today and worry about life’s cruelty tomorrow.  Or maybe never.

Compare the gay’s happy-go-lucky life to what non-gay people face. Marriage, children, living morally, ethically, and balancing the forces of social good and evil on their shoulders. They are neither saints nor leaders. Just a class of people willing to put their feet in the dirty mud of chaos and believe they can make a difference. And they do. Straight people are not quitters. They are not losers. They are not wanna-bees. They subscribe to a traditional value that says the bed you make is your own, and you can change the sheets whenever you want. Gays feel the way to change the sheets is by jumping to another bed.

Homosexuals hate their universe, feel oppressed by evil people, and look for liberal ways to suck on a baby nuk. That’s the easy way out.  Straight people may hate their universe, but realize they are never victims helplessly imprisoned by anybody. Straight people always carry a spare periscope they can look up through and see an oasis for help. They push the rock of Sysaphis up as hard as they can, and keep pushing knowing that each step of progress made is a step of victory. 

A quick fix

The quick fix, or McDonalds fast food “I want it now” mentality of homosexuals is what makes up cults who come and go. They are a passing stage of human defects too scared or impotent to grow up and face adult responsibilities. And the biggest responsibility they evade is admitting they cannot do something.

That is why institutionalizing marriage for gays is so absurd. You wouldn’t legalize marriage between two children. You would not condone marriage between animals and humans. You wouldn’t even perform a civil ceremony between aliens from another planet and humans. And why? Is it because we are so morally anal? Do we really feel the 500 Club pays our mental rent? No, never. The resistance against gay marriages, like marriages across species, is so stubborn because the gay partners are pathologically incompetent.

Forget the Judeo-Christian theology, or even Darwin’s theory of species procreation. The underlying reason why gay marriages are an abomination to this, or any culture, is simple: You don’t legalize insanity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP