Users Online Now: 1,821 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 820,975
Pageviews Today: 1,408,575Threads Today: 543Posts Today: 10,131
03:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This web site needs to be copied! FAST!!

I don`t have the knowlodge of how to mirror it...

Please if you can?

Coped and pasted from the web site (see for yourself...

"quote"
I permit ANYONE to set up a site mirror of the news section and run it as their own provided the wording remains the same and links are included. I have confirmed my cellular modem has been bricked by someone other than my service provider, and am working on a way to get online that is invulnerable to attack. Back up this site if you are thinking about it, it could be next. THIS SITE, WITH A DIFFERENT PROVIDER IS PAID FOR IN FULL for 632 more days and will not go down unless they take it down. If it goes down you have your answer as to why.
"unquote"

from here [link to www.jimstonefreelance.com]

Interesting info

Was it a 9.0mag quake? Where is the damage from the quake?
I was in Toyama (western Japan,5 1/2 years)
in a 6.9 and there was damage,none in a 9? hmm

Repeat mirror the site if you can

Peace

V D R
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP