Users Online Now: 1,816 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 47,050
Pageviews Today: 87,965Threads Today: 43Posts Today: 629
12:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Forget everything else, the Internet is the worst thing to ever happen to mankind
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I honestly couldn't tell you what prompted me to write this message. But here it goes.

I originally first discovered GLP after seeing some videos on Youtube declaring that the 9/11 incident was planned by our own government. Until this point, I was clueless and became very interested in conspiracies. After a few searches I came across this site and have learned more here, then I ever did in my previous 30 years of existence. I spent countless hours reading everything I could, in the process realizing what a sham that life really was.

But here's the crazy part. I've come to realize that the internet was the worst thing to ever happen to mankind. What began as a fun journey, has now become a painstaking ritual that I continue to abuse myself with today. You see, I read the conspiracies and visited the site daily. I even started to believe a lot of the stuff that I was reading. I begin to think that I was smarter then all the other "sheeple" around me. However, time after time...I would read stuff here and elsewhere and would try to fill the "sheeple" in on what was going on. Imagine how foolish I looked when I told people that BP killed the Ocean, or that Disclosure was around the corner, or blah, blah, blah.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that the internet provides us with too much info. Now, everyone is an expert because they can just google it. Anything that happens in the world...we know about it instantly. When is enough, enough already? I guess today when I go outside, the sun is going to melt my skin huh? I'm all for having access to all the information we can, I just don't think that people can handle too much info. Now, everytime the sun farts, or an earthquake shakes whatever region...it's the end of the world. Guess what people? Tomorrow will come, and the day after that, and the day after that, and so on.

I had a really good point I was gonna make, but just typing this much has worn me out already. Simply put...I think the internet has made everyone an expert and at the same time, also made everyone paranoid. Nothing wrong with being prepared, but in reality if TSHTF...what can you really do. Enjoy life while you can and don't let the internet ruin it for you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP