Users Online Now: 1,110 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 99,870
Pageviews Today: 171,227Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,472
03:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Parents beware of Cartoon Network, i saw something yesterday...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So yesterday in the afternoon i'm sitting at the hotel. My wife is working out at the fitness room and i'm chillin with me 4 month old son. The TV just happened to be on Cartoon Network, (not that my son is old enough to watch it, and i wouldn't let him even if he was), and i caught something crazy.

I was on my laptop and the TV was just on in the background and i happened to look up and see bugs bunny and daffy duck arguing. It was the new version of looney tunes, not the old ones. Anyway, bugs is trying to tell daffy that daffy didn't win the lottery. Daffy keeps shaking the lottery ticket in the air saying he won. Then i hear daffy say how he did win cause 666 was the winning number and 666 is on his lottery ticket. Then bugs tells daffy that he's holding his ticket upside-down and the real numbers aren't 666, but 999.

I thought that was pretty damn weird. I know CN has alot of sly little shit like that running in their cartoons so be aware as parents.

Another time i saw about 2 minutes of a jimmy neutron episode where his dad is having a talk with jimmy. His dad literally said, "It was like the day i sat on a banana, and i've never been the same since."

I shit you not. The character actually said that word for word. So anyway, be vigilant and let your kids watch nature shows instead of the evil propaganda that the elites try and use to brain wash the kids.

Peace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP