Users Online Now: 1,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 181,714
Pageviews Today: 305,153Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,853
04:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are the British such Rude Pompous Ass Holes to Americans?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Husband and I just spent a fortune traveling to the Canary Islands which turned out to be a big "holiday" place for the rude, pompous, ugly, fat, British.

We went to five of the Canary Islands and were treated like shit by the British every where we went. They were snobbish ass holes to us even though we were very kind and polite.

One young British cunt was sitting next to us in the restaurant at the hotel and would cover her fucking ears with her hands. My husband and I were talking very quietly like all the other diners.

The snobbish Brits act like the Canary Islands belong to THEM and not the Spanish.

Last year we took our family to Norway for vacation and also noticed that the British we encountered were very rude to us for no reason what so ever. Basically, just being at the same hotel they were in.

The Brits call us fat Americans, etc. But let me tell you, Almost every single one of them were FAT and they all really did have bad teeth and OMG! You should see their feet! The resorts we stayed in were all 5 star so you had to have some money to go there. You'd think these "well to do" Brits would invest in some dentistry and a good pedicure. Yuch.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP