Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,494,413
Pageviews Today: 2,485,781Threads Today: 997Posts Today: 17,740
11:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I recently bought an old masonic certificate/diploma at a flea market, and am having a hard time finding information.... HELP!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The top has a picture of frederick webber, and the first bold title reads "Deioptimi Maximi, Universitatis Rerum Fontis Acoriginis Adgloriam"

also in bold/larger title "Concilium Supremum Conciliorum Orbis Terrarum Pareus"

The name it is awarded to is Ney Milton Salter, and it is dated "Septembris 1918."

It has three smaller gold seals and one larger gold seal.

3 signatures, hard to make out as they are personal signatures, but the title beneath the sigs. are "Scriba Generalis," "Imperator Excelsus," Cancellarius Grandisz."

The certificate/diploma is covered with masonic symbols.

It is definitely not a reprint, very original, i also bought the High School Diploma of the same person, dated 1902.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I am not very educated on mason history...

THANKS!!

Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP