Users Online Now: 1,981 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 968,719
Pageviews Today: 1,334,521Threads Today: 374Posts Today: 6,278
11:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject {{{{THE HOLY BIBLE TALKS OF MORE THEN ONE GOD, LOOK AND SHARE COMMENTS}}}}
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been trying to work all this out in my head, I will be sharing with you words out of the King James Version (Holy Bible) Please before any neg. comments read for yourself and give me some input into your thoughts, Thanks

GENESIS 1:19

(21) And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after ((((their))) kind, and every winged fowl after (((his))) kind: and God saw that it was good.

(25) And God made the beast of the earth after (((his))) kind, and cattle after (((their))) kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after (((his))) kind: and it was so.

(26) And God said, Let (((us))) make man in (((our))) image, after (((our))) likeness

Down below that in (27) it changes up to say God created man in his own image.

Looking at the us, our, and their, it really make one think did god have some help, and also God talks about making beast, birds, so does this mean there are animals in heaven and also beast, so could there really be more then one God!
After reading the bible this really stood out to me as a real eye opener, There's so much in the bible I've seen problems with but it aint like you can go to church and say hey this don't look right. Thanks for reading
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP