Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,071,932
Pageviews Today: 1,789,174Threads Today: 722Posts Today: 12,889
05:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am Zakk - I beat Obama,Bush jr & Slick Willie, all the Police ,Secret Service, FBI and CIA by telling 100% the Truth!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since the masons said join them or die in Currituck, I have fought them, signs , symbols , threats and all ... if you notice, I have now had too many visits from the Secret Service and Police and told them whats going on for people to belive... www.tullsbaymarina.hostei.com still stands cuz, I cant hide the truth from the all seeing eye. No matter how many masonic cult actors, masonic liars and more you have, I cant hide whats real, the bank records, the corporate history of my company H&S MARINA INC and what I lived... its been on GLP for over 8 years, in front of everyone... this also proves something is wrong cuz, im a computer nerd from a 1 stoplight town in NC who ran away to Los Angeles cuz of illegal actions from the police, government, masons and more...

Saying im delusional on purpose to kill only makes it worse. Watch what I have posted beget people saying 'MEDS' over and over... if you tell 100% the truth and look them in the eye, and they say MEDS and insist on paranoid schitfrenia, there is clearly a problem.

That problem would be Aliens, Corruption, Illegal Government Officals, THE FBI , THE CIA and more...

all provable also, this is the hard part... anyone who 'pulls my card' finds out im telling 100% the truth, and the errors from the masons only prove they are a lie, know it and know they did it on purpose to kill me, and are stuck with the proof in front of everyone, gangster or police... and in my world, both lost. Im not a gangster, not an alien or lizard, and im damn sure not a cop... I got stuck in a BAR... I ran a bar... where ANYONE could hang out.

Who would have thought.... they would.

From the Navy chiefs who played me, to the seals I trained to kill with my kung fu skills, to the masons of moyock who said my marina is on their property, to the fbi who worked me for over 8 years while telling me they are trying to kill me to my face, to the secret service of la saying be jesus or die, and the secret service of norfolk saying 'YES' obama killed everyone... I have seen some shit. From aliens to lizards, and more ... I have met them...

and noticed everyone said I was fake, and nothing is going on.. to the point they stood there touching their faces and fail talking and stuttering...

Now, I have beaten the president in the street game it tried to play with me, just like bush jr did... and slick willie... and it appears that norfolk knows it... and it appears the england lost as well... obama and the queen lost, like the sicko's they are... im not sick, and not a sub human mason....

It appears the gangs of norfolk know this and reacted funny cuz, I ran a legal bar and got fucked... im not a drug dealer... wassnt dealing drugs out my bar (I should have! haha!) and people know im legit. And you can see they know I got mason fucked, threatened, and simply pointed the threats back at them... and they had to say I was the crazy man to cover up what they did.... masons for some reason will say nothing is going on, and get mad you repeat what they threatened you with, back to them... if they threaten you, simply say the threat back to them, and write it down.. and like a satanic cult actor it will twitch and react... to its own problem.

Kinda like Eldon Miller sr, the currituck county comissioner who gave me the 3 sign and said my marina is on his masonic cult property... just give them the 3 sign ... back... they will say nothing is going on, cuz they are masons... thats what I learned...

From the rico act violations to the malpheasants .. currituck fucked me illegally and said I was crazy to cover it up... 100% proveable too, the paperwork for my company fucks 100% of the government cuz they are illegal and I said that from the gitgo...

the fact they all did nothing and said I was crazy proves in itself something is wrong... and it aint me...

looks like the masons fucked themselves years ago and are stuck in a time game, where they are the wrong and the problem.. and since they are masons and said they will never do anything and nothing is going on... this proves they all lost and im not crazy... just do back to them what they do... if a mason give you a sign, give him the same thing back.. if it responds to a non mason giving it a sign back, something is wrong... and everyone will know.

Now, they are still doing the masonic face touching eveyrwhere I go, they are also responding to the spy mk ultra attacking me, and yes they tick and twitch in public and talk wrong, so its an alien problem... not me... im not a mason.... im not down with them, no matter how much they lie... they fucked me and tried to lie me into a cult that said join it or die.. wtf stupid!!!

Anyway... thats my update... let me list the videos for everyone next.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP