Users Online Now: 2,334 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 960,156
Pageviews Today: 1,321,425Threads Today: 373Posts Today: 6,197
11:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Final step of Illuminati's plan for ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT: fake UFO invasion using BlueBeam Technology
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Instead of posting on GLP, I usually just prepare "threads" for my closest friends and family and send them out via e-mail. I decided I should share this one on GLP though. The sheeple need to be aware of this and tell everyone you know not to be fooled when this day comes...

China is now using holographic technology. Looks like they're testing it right in the middle of population centers. Pretty impressive and pretty ballsy at the same time...

[link to www.youtube.com]

I know the US has had this technology for years now as well. Research Bluebeam techology. At this point I'm 90% certain that the infamous 1996 Phoenix UFO sightings was actually a large holographic image that was projected several hundred feet above Earth's surface. There's no way any human or alien civilization would build something that massive and just float it down into a city. Too many things could go wrong. Plus many witnesses reported it was shimmering, like it was only semi-solid. Also the "football field sized UFO" exactly followed the local interstate highway. Exactly what you'd expect if it was the military projecting the image from the roof of their moving vehicle.

Anyways, according to the Illuminati's own playbook, they plan on scaring everyone to death with a fake alien/UFO invasion in the future as their last step toward the New World Order. The thinking here is pretty straight forward: The people of the world will beg their governments to 'unite' to fight the alien threat and will give up all of their personal liberties to protect them from the "evil aliens." Just look at Hollywood and how much propaganda they spew out about aliens attacking us. People are so scared of real aliens at this point that we wouldn't even consider the possibility that it's the Illuminati tricking us into willfully giving up everything in return for "safety."

Here's other recent examples of Bluebeam/Hologram technology and how gullible the masses are:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP