Users Online Now: 1,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 120,272
Pageviews Today: 187,692Threads Today: 74Posts Today: 1,084
02:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any one ever heard of or seen the Black shadow man with Hat?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Being stuck on bedrest here at home with my back, I have been checking out a number of websites.

One is a nurses site, where they have this neat thread on ghost stories and things experienced while on duty and caring for dying people.

It is a very cool thread and I can relate to alot of what they say, Having had many supernatural experiences with patients and hospital specters in my years of working night shift as a nurse.

However; this is the first time I have heard of this chap:

"Anyway, we fell asleep, but after some time (?) I was suddenly quite awake. My eyes wandered off to the corner of J's room and, God as my witness, there stood a man in what looked like a fedora and long coat.
He was like a shadow, but he was blacker than the black of the room.
It is hard to explain. I can only say he was "blacker than black" and he was definitely there.
He was very tall and he was absolutely terrifying. He did not move, but he gave off an aura of fear, evil, and just bad bad feelings.
I was so incredibly scared, I was frozen. I closed my eyes and kept telling myself it was in my head. I eventually fell back asleep, believe it or not.
The next morning (ok, ok.... it was probably 2pm!) my friend J wakes me up by grabbing my shoulder and shaking the hell out of me.
I will never forget the look on his face. He was FREAKED.
He said, "Oh my God, last night I saw something!"
WHOA!
We were ******* our pants as we realized we had NOT been dreaming. We BOTH saw it and were unaware the other had saw it too until then.
The only difference is that, while I saw waaay it across the room... J saw it... at the foot of the bed against the wall... AAAAAAAAARGHHHH!!!!!!!
I told J this, "I hope you saw it BEFORE I did!"
He asked me why.
I said, "Because I like to think when I saw it, it was moving AWAY from us... not TOWARD us!!!"
He hadn't thought of that and looked like he was going to puke."
[link to allnurses.com]

Have any of you experienced similar? Or heard of this apparition before?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP