Users Online Now: 1,325 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 82,456
Pageviews Today: 130,389Threads Today: 56Posts Today: 792
01:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is it normal to poop 6 times a day?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I eat very healthy...gave up all sodas and diet sodas over 6 months ago. I have always pooped 6 times a day since my teen years(when I started drinking a lot of sodas) but now since giving up the sodas it has gone from black diarrhea half the time to now very light brown colored logs(usually 2 or 3 each poop) which I think is healthy but still occurs 6 times a day. I am worried that this is not normal though and if I am not at my house were I get the Charmin Ultra Soft I can start to bleed from wiping so much(but my stool is never bloody). In the past when I was in the Army I could hold it to 1 or 2 poops(especially after eating the MREs) but I would often shit 6 to 8 logs at a time then and my stomach would start hurting because I needed to shit so bad.

Background info: I am late 30s, 6'2 240 lbs(former semi-pro football linebacker), but only 10% body fat and run or lift weights every day. Excellent health with no issues...havent had to see a doctor or even been real sick in years.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP