Users Online Now: 1,742 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 566,114
Pageviews Today: 945,779Threads Today: 343Posts Today: 6,205
11:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject what does it mean when your asleep and can feel your body vibrating intensely?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This has only happened twice but both times happened recently.

The first time only a few weeks ago I semi-woke up in a dream state and realised I was still "asleep". I could feel my body vibrating intensely fast and instead of opting to snap out of it I concentrated on allowing the vibrating to continue.

As I was half awake I realised that if I opened my eyes I could snap out of this dream state so I continued to allow the vibrating until only a few seconds later I knew it was "safe".

Seconds later when I opened my eyes I was now in the dream realm and actually realised I was dreaming and had a limited capacity to control where the dream occured. I remember walking around a train station in my dream and thinking of how different yet the same things were in the dream state.

As the dream continued I gained more and more control of the dream and by the end could dream up whatever I wanted to an extent.

I remember looking down at my hands and touching them in the dream and I marveled over how when in the dream state the sense of touch felt every bit as powerful as in real life.

Only a few days ago I half woke up in the middle of the night and felt this vibrating again but wasnt able to control it as well and simply fell back into deep sleep.

Ive only felt this vibrating sensation twice in my whole life.

I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS

1. Has anyone else ever experienced this.

2. If so can you explain what is happening

3. Is the dream state the same as the astral plain?

4. Was I astrally projecting?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP