Users Online Now: 1,706 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 8,905
Pageviews Today: 18,254Threads Today: 14Posts Today: 161
12:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The so called Annunaki are really the Nephilim described in Enoch!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I mostly come on here daily and skim the topics being talked about and have never posted before so forgive me of my lack of experience. i have come across alot about these annunaki and they are described exactly the same as the nephilim! The annunaki are always described of being in great height just like the nephilim usually around 8-14 feet tall and they are also desribed as multi-dimensional beings which the nephilim are as well since they lost there bodies in the great flood, which god sent to destroy the earth because of mans wickedness! so now because they are neither full human or full angel there spirits are on this earth and are known as evil spirits! people are always talking about channeling these annunaki but really they are channeling evil spirits! If these annunaki were as high tech as everyone describes them as and are so advanced that they left the physical realm and are now multi-dimensional beings why the heck would they come to this little planet called earth and try to contact us? what do we have to offer them? nothing! remember satan is the master deceiver! I beleive the time we are entering into now is the same age that the Egyptians were in! when these beings what i call nephilim come and co exist with humans! they teach us secrets and give us technology and we worship them as gods which they are not! We are all being prepared to enter into a new age which most people call it but i know that these beings are coming back!

genesis 6:4 - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

**key word and ALSO AFTER THAT**

they were here and they are coming back as the deception as a alien race from a far off galaxy here to usher us into a time of peace! which is a lie!

just look at egyptian drawings

[link to lh4.googleusercontent.com (secure)]

its clearly shown they were there before and are coming back, it also talked about them sining against the animals and insects which was cleary them breaking dna and crossing whatever they wanted! thats why you see a cat with a human head and obviously so much more!

they are coming and there new lie is that they are aliens from another planet! and most people have already bought into this lie that what the goverment is preparing for us! look at all our movies with this alien agenda and how much more sightings we have of these spirit balls flying everywhere! these are fallin angels!

link for book of enoch - [link to www.hermetics.org]

thank you for reading

and i apologize if i offended anybody that is not my intent! this is just my opinion from what i have read and researched and this is where its pointing me!

We are faced with all these problems everyday but nobody ever provides a solution! the only solution is Jesus! he loves you and is offering eternal life but satan is very angry and will do anything to keep you from that gift that our father has in store for us!

i apologize to anyone who is non religious! if you are non religious dont turn this into a religious debate because that is not what im looking for! just read my theory and let me know what you think and tell me yours as i am always interested in other peoples opinions!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP