Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Texas rave leaves one dead dozens injured
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was at this last night, great party until it got to capacity and the fire marshall had to stop it @ 1:30 am. I was responsible, had some alcohol in the night and a little weed. I'm 30 years old, and two producers i wanted to see were playing that night. The event was 18+ lots of younger kids now...but its a shame a 19 year old died, but its not uncommon at large music festivals..

I really wish the media would stop using the word RAVE. Rave was something that died off in the 90s, before it went commercial and mainstream. A rave is an illegal, unsanctioned event that is held in a field, warehouse, etc. This is a orgainzed event, with security, police the works. ITs unfortunate people cant handle themselves at large events.

2 people died last week at the annual bonnaroo music festival in Tennessee...but CNN did not cover that, because its a rock/pop fest, with a dash of dance music on some stages.

RIP raver dude

19-year-old man has died in Dallas after an overnight rave party ended in chaos, a spokesman for the Texas city's fire department said Sunday.

Rescuers responded to a series of 911 calls from the Electric Daisy Carnival event for emergencies related to drugs, alcohol and excessive heat, spokesman Jason Evans said.

Some 20 to 25 people were taken to local hospitals for treatment, with one reported to be in critical condition. The cause of death for the man who died is not yet known.

The emergency calls had begun as early as 9 p.m. Saturday with at least 10 different rescue units sent to the scene at the Centennial Building in Fair Park, Evans said.

"The chaos finally came to a rapid stop when someone pulled a fire alarm around 1:30 a.m. and sent those remaining scattering," he added.

[link to www.cnn.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP