Users Online Now: 1,580 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,241,567
Pageviews Today: 2,434,656Threads Today: 942Posts Today: 19,309
11:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TELL ME THIS AIN'T HAPPENING: U.S. Army releases "Counter-Zombie Operations" manual. WTF??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WTF?? The US military just released the so called "FM 999-3 Counter-Zombie Operations At The Fireteam Level", "the primary doctrinal reference on conducting fire team sized infantry operations in a Zombie infested environment in the United States."

# Stage 1, Infection: See someone shivering, vomiting, and whose pupils don’t respond to light or darkness? Quick, kill them immediately. Don’t forget to destroy their brains.
# Stage 2, Recently Reanimated: Things get slightly trickier in this stage. Key movements to note are staggered walking, arms extended, slight groans. The manual advises immediate neutralization.
# Stage 3, Active Zombie: This should be the easiest to identify. No body fat, mostly gray, clothing is probably damaged or missing. You know what to do.
 Quoting: [link to www.wired.com]

When I stumbled this article, I thought it was a hoax or a viral for some videogame, but it's the real deal. The U.S Military is preparing soldiers for some zombie-invasion type event, which may imply a new biological warfare or something even worse. Perhaps the thousands of Grey's abductees in the USA, were microchipped, cloned and turned into real zombies, ready for a mass assault.

The proof this ain't no hoax, is that this manual is being discussed in military forums of Australia.

[link to ausmilitary.com]

This is supposed to be the manual, leaked for download:

[link to www.box.net]

bump bump damned ahhh
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP