Users Online Now: 3,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,105,088
Pageviews Today: 2,086,059Threads Today: 994Posts Today: 18,401
10:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject cattle mutalations and the alien agenda.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message No one person has come up with the reasons these occur.No blood is found,laser inscicsions beyond our science.Strange lights and black helicopters have been known to fly in the areas.No footprints.no interference by other animals.etc.In ancient caves the one consistent animal is the cow.Horses,deer are also seen.The cattle were revered.Tribes still depend on cattle for their survival today. They are sacred in many cultures,india worships them.Where did this come from? I believe the planet is a science planet,prison planet.spiritual school.the elohim the creators,the annunaki brought these animals to us to establish a new society and experiment.Consider this.they supply meat,milk.cheese.leather,dung for cooking and fire,plowing,labor,hauling,a symbol of wealth,.they are the perfect animal to start farmer based civilizations.With the development of hybrids,perhaps for other planets.,any animal could be used but nothing like the humble cow.Our civilization started this way and I am sure more cultures will be developed this way. prison planet info to come another time.The farmers get screwed,the govt.stays silent,the evidence is overwhelming.This is just a theory o i give,but the mutilations are very real.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP