Users Online Now: 2,301 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 606,411
Pageviews Today: 979,433Threads Today: 397Posts Today: 6,451
10:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I don't want to work a full-time job..Does this make me less of a man?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok.. I'm not on food stamps or any handout.. so I'm 36 and I have a bachelor's degree in Biology from State..but I've never been able to find anything more than a 11.00 an hour since college graduation 10 years ago. Ive had numerous full time office jobs which only lasted a few months b/c they became unbearably dull and boring and made me severely depressed. I would long for the weekends just so I could have some time to surf the net for some interesting info.. or just have my FREE time to feel ALIVE..then the weekends never lasted long enough. I would like to do alot of things in life that require money to do.. but since I can never make enough to do it anyway..I figure why not just give up and work part time..just to buy a little food and pay for my gas and rent..and at least have my "time"..
I mean.. when I do work full-time.. I only spend more money on food.. or buy worthless "material" items I don't really need anyway. So why even do it?!
Does anybody see where I'm coming from.. I just don't want to wasted my life in a boring office when I will still die poor.. and even if you do buy a house eventually after years of full time work and saving.. you will still die in a nursing home and you can't take it with you when you go..so whats the purpose?? I've lost a couple really good girls b/c they said I wasn't going anywhere. I think I'm a pretty smart guy.. I just can't bear the thought of "not" having free time.
Any thoughts????????????????????????????????
Or can anyone identify?????????????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP