Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GOD's Reset Button...PLANET X
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message An engineer friend who is a mathmatical genius and I were discussing the solar system.

My friend opined that he theorizes that the solar system is actually a perpetual motion machine!

Additionally, he theorized that the pyramids, which exist basically along the same lattitudes around the planet, are like 'wheel weights' on a tire rim, i.e. they were built for the express purpose of 'balancing' earth's rotation on its axis and stabilizing earth's orbit around the sun.

I proposed that the pyramids had the additional purpose for interstellar navigation. My theory was that just as pilots use 'way-points' to navigate aircraft during VFR (visual flight rules). Interstellar space travel would be by instrumentation. But if the 'navi-computer' broke down, one needs some means to chart a course to a destination; hence, go to the Blue planet, third from the sun, line up on certain pyramids and use them as a 'way-point' to vector your ship to your destination.

I discovered that the Russians came to the conclusion years before that the pyramids indeed had some part in space navigation.

So, if the solar system is a huge 'perpetual motion machine', then someone created it. GOD!

Such a machine, like our computers, would need a 'reset button'.

Planet X or Niburu or Elenin is GOD's 'control-alt-delete' button. Let us pray that reset doesn't consume all that humanity has contorted.

What about it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP