Users Online Now: 1,302 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 194,915
Pageviews Today: 351,411Threads Today: 178Posts Today: 2,605
04:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WE HAVE ANOTHER RECORD, PEOPLE! THIS NEXT FEW DAYS OF DEADLY WEATHER-Coming to your area soon!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is nuts. We are going to experience over 107 degree heat here in Missouri..in all my 49 years..NEVER have I seen it that hot..ever! That means the heat index will be in Microwave Popcorn mode. Look..back at the beginning of June, we had record breaking heat, and this tops that! Something isnt right guys..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fourth of JULY is gonna be a killer, man. Im going to have to be naked just to sit outside to watch fireworks..with a bucket of ice..look..

[link to www.medicinenet.com]

I expect some sickness from this wave..Hyperthermia -- when the body's core temperature soars dangerously high -- is the most severe form of heat-related illness and comes with noticeable symptoms.

"You can have a change in mental status, a person is not acting right or they don't make a lot of sense, they appear a little incoherent," said Dr. Benson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some places in Texas are over 110 degrees..this is SHake N Bake, man!

[link to tscra.org]
Rolling Plains: Temperatures were 110-115 degrees for several days

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looks like Umerica isnt the only place experiencing this..UK has had its share as well,
Britain breathed a sigh of relief today as temperatures began to cool after yesterday's record-breaking heatwave.

For several hours it was thought that the new record had been set by Charlwood, near Gatwick, which recorded 36.3C (97.3F).

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

My British friends tell me, this is unheard of.

Our lil blue planet is going through some major changes..

This is not normal, folks..I cant say its HAARP related..I get a little offed by these Haarp people, this is going on world wide. Is it the sun? I dont know..but I do know its definitely a record year, for many things!

Floods, storms, earthquakes, and now heat? Not to mention giant holes opening up around the world..is the earth imploding?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP