Users Online Now: 2,939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,088,833
Pageviews Today: 2,043,179Threads Today: 973Posts Today: 18,015
10:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!!! WHIRLING NOISE OF DOOM LOUDER THAN EVER AND TURNED ON EARLY !!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message so the whirling noise of doom turned on at 8:30ish. I always notice it out of no where, when I hear something loud over my computers tv fan and the normal traffic flow.

rush hour ended a while ago, i noticed the drop in traffic noise. usually around 12-4 i hear the noise outside, tonight its loud as FUCK and very early. It is the most creepy noise I've ever heard.

Wind, whooshing, vibrating, humming, constant wind like rumbling thunder noise with a train horn that beeps from a distance in a long tunnel. much like the noise heard from war of the world when the machines dig up, along side a ridiculously loud traffic engine running noise.

like, RAAARWWWWWWWWW thump thump shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all at once. I can hear it from all directions and feel it below my feet. In CT.

If you've ever heard anything with serious centrifugal force that's the best I can explain it, along with horns, jets, airplane props, roaring beasts and firework/gunshot/artillery round pops.

This is a month ongoing now and something is UP.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME YOU HEAR THIS TOO.

GLP I shit you the fuck not that this noise is very eerie and scares the piss out of me.

I am past the point of wtf and a bonghit for rationalization, 1rof1 for stupidity, tomato for embarrassment, bsflag for my own dismissal at one point, rant for attempts at lala and am now hiding as I wait for the holiday to approach.

These videos put a lot in perspective for me

[/youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

as well as my observations of chem-trailing and recent covering of the odd sun sets mostly cloud covered.

Note: Explosions could be fireworks and probably are but that still doesn't make sense for all the other weird gunshot, explosion noises i have been randomly hearing at random times. 2 AM, 10-12 loud artillery like explosions one after another with an even gap of a few minutes between. pop. POP. BANG. BOOM. BOOOOM. each louder and closer. by the 3rd one i was sitting wondering WTF i was still sitting for because this was CLEARLY something being blown up. I jumped up sat and hugged my girl. She woke up and saw doom in my eyes. They had stopped so I didn't say anything to scare her. She asked what was wrong and i quickly told her, then BOOM BOOM BOOM, same thing. nothing after. I posted on here about it. I think the hum, wind noise, popping, weather, HAARP/Scalar related shit, and every fucking thing else going on right now is all related.

Noise quiets down every so often but then picks up with fast undeniable WTF intensity. Please PLEASE PLEASE let this thread have others AHH another explosion. WTF. Doesn't sound like fireworks guys, too far spaced out and different to be. it sounds like a helicopter jet spaceship thunderstorm now almost IMMEDIATLY. Could it be something from space over my head slowly passing by. Just hear some tin foil noise now. WTF

I know i am not the only one hearing this right now so i do not worry about this threads future. what is this noise guys!?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP