Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GOD IS LOVE REMEMBER THAT MY BROTHERS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message God will always love you, he always going to be there for you.

To none believers. Seek after his love. Seek after his christ, Jesus. Seek after his kingdom. He offers eternal life, living water, and joy of love and mercy forever and ever. Ask him why do you love me. He will simply tell you that you are his and forever will be. Learn of him and his words. He is there waiting for you right now. His mercy will always stands if you repent of your ways and know of his love, and of his son Jesus Christ. Love is the fulfillment of all laws.

Love will forever bind us if you accept him. He is Love. Love you all.

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

John 17:23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me

1 John 4:9
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

1 John 5:11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1 John 5:13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP