Users Online Now: 2,427 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 587,126
Pageviews Today: 986,743Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 6,060
11:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do I keep seeing orbs and flashes of light in my peripheral vision ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I been seeing them loads even right now, but it is just out of the corner of my eye and I get goosebumps all over.

It used to scare me, now I am more annoyed if anything. If it is something trying to contact me why does it not just come straight out and do it?

I started meditating about a year ago had strange out of body experiences involving other beings/entities/whatever they are and being weighed and shit then kneeling in front of an old man and saying to him " I have done as you asked now may I return" to which he simply replied "Not yet", then I was sent back to my body, I made a thread last year about that here is the link. Thread: Something strange happened to me during meditation and I would like some advice from fellow glp'ers.

I have not been able to meditate in as deep a trance as I used to before these experiences but do see these orbs nearly everyday and I get goose bumps all over me when ever it is happening.

I feel like I am going a bit mad why is it that they are here now and last night and the night before why am I the one who is seeing this shit?

It is almost like my front room is like a swimming pool with all these things zipping about but when I try to focus on them they move i have to just stare and let it get a little out of focus like when you stop yourself from blinking.

Anyone out there know how I can either contact these things to ask what they want (have tried meditating again) or if not how to stop them bugging me when I am trying to go to sleep?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP