Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please read my dream and give me Christian feedback only
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I really do need some help understanding this dream....

I was in a church that I've never been to. A friend and I were about to leave when she had to use the restroom. So I went outside to wait for her. Behind the church in the distance I saw water engulfing the city. Kind of like a tsunami but not as violent and not as fast. I ran back inside telling her to hurry we had to get out of here. We called her mom and we were going to meet up with her so we could get out of town. For some reason I didn't have my shoes on and I was having trouble putting them on. I finally got them on and we went outside to leave. The water from the ocean spilled into the river and that is what caused it to overflow and drown our city. We had to swim if we knew we were to live. I kept telling everyone that the end of times was happening now and no one believed me. So my friend and I jump into the water to start swimming to our safety. She was about thirty feet behind me and I was on top of the wave. I fell over it and the water came crashing down on me.... Then I woke up.. Everytime I went back to sleep I dreamt the same thing and I would wake up at the same spot over and over again...
Please I know this is a warning deep down inside but I would just like some clarification on this. It has me so troubled and I just can't shake it... Please leave your Biblical Interpretations. Thank you..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP