Users Online Now: 1,935 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 884,741
Pageviews Today: 1,595,106Threads Today: 529Posts Today: 11,322
03:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gang Stalking: Should we be worried?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was running through cnet for writing programs and found some random program that explains gang stalking (not exactly well placed there, but I was inclined to look into it)...so I go and search for gang stalking and it appears it may have been made legal through recent measures passed.

Should we be concerned about gang stalking? (specifically those of us here in GLP and other conspiracy forums)...

Have you experienced or been a victim of gang stalking (or do you know anyone who was/is a victim of it)?

I find it really hard to believe that people are getting letters or being told to watch certain members of the community that they're in. I've never received such a letter/communication in regards to anyone else, and it seems that this sort of activity would be rather costly.

Are those that experience this merely paranoid? If people are forced to keep quiet, how would the word about this even have gotten out?

ETA: Any attempts at bullying (or asking redundant/accusatory questions) will be removed from the thread. I do not condone online bullying. What this thread is getting at is real life gang stalking. Please read the thread in its entirety, as well as any pertinent links contained herein before asking stupid questions. Thank you!
hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP