Users Online Now: 1,751 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 657,959
Pageviews Today: 1,047,838Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 5,997
11:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject as usual, we got fallen away Catholics, anti-Catholics starting hateful threads, it doesn't change the Truth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You have the benefit of the prophetic, Heaven knows what is going to happen. No one has to stay in their disbelief.

STRIVE FOR UNITY OF HEARTS

July 6, 2011

Most Holy Mother, Our Lady of All Graces, please pray for us your children, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen

My dear child Alix, Jesus is with you; fear not. These unexpected moments of trouble are sure to be a thing of the past before long. Do not let yourself be troubled by little things when you are being called to greater things. Your Father in heaven is watching over you, My child, and Jesus, your Brother is in control of all unexpected situations. He is Power and Glory. In just a while longer and, as I said before, you will know the glory of God.

Dearest children, the battle between Good and Evil is raging as never before. Hordes of Demons are being faced by much greater forces coming from the Holy Angels My Holy Son has placed in My care. Because of the diligence of so many among you, the victory is tilting to the side of Good. The victory is still fiercely contested. While your prayers generate energy among the Angels, there is still need for more prayers because the Angels placed to do battle for you are energized by your prayers and your sacrifices.

Dearest children, the people receiving the Let There Be Life Booklet are touched by the word of God in the depth of their souls, as they read it. It is important to remember the generosity of the people manufacturing these booklets at minimum profit, if any at all. Many people are buying these books, often using resources that are much needed for their own welfare.

Dearest children, the power of God rests with these Booklets as promised and blessed are they who refrain from thinking that My children in the Arise, Jerusalem, Arise Ministry are enriching themselves from the sale of these books. Truthfully, when there is revenue, it is used to print more books to spread the message that God is speaking to the heart of people who must be made aware that God alone gives life and that life must be respected on earth or more trouble will come to your shores than humanity can handle.

Dearest children, I, your heavenly Mother who comes to you as Your Lady of All Graces is asking you to be more generous with your spirit and your hearts by refraining to judge and make assumptions about what is not known to you. It is preferable not to say or think anything that can denigrate the people who are working very hard to make sure the message concerning difficult times to come may reach the goal assigned to them. Remember that as children of the Father of Jesus, you are called to be generous with your thinking. Sometimes, it is more difficult to be generous with your thinking than your wealth.

Dearest children, I am the Mother of Jesus, the Woman of the Apocalypse. Being who I am, you too are counted as My beloved children whom I love very much. It is right to think that as you suffer, so do I.. It is My purpose in coming to you, at this time, that the world may be saved from the wiles and malice of the Devil. There is much to do and My children must offer their prayers that the Spirit of charity may enter the people‘s heart so as to generate unity among them. Unity of hearts is what counts the most in gathering strength the way it should be between brothers and sisters. The people of God must become united to the Holy Church of Christ on earth.

Dearest children, no matter how hard you pray, you gain nothing for the cause unless you find unity with the Holy Roman Catholic Church of Christ on earth.
As for you who are united with the people of God and the Church, I am letting you know how much joy is generated in heaven and for this, I thank you, dearest children of My Immaculate Heart. Thank you for responding to My love and to the love of Jesus for all the children of the earth. Shalom - Shalom - Shalom.

[link to www.ourladyofallgraces.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP